Optoma Europe Ltd is a leading specialist provider of award-winning projection and digital display products for the business and consumer markets. Optoma was established in 1997 and currently employs around 160 employees across Europe, with the majority of these operating from our headquarters in Hemel Hempstead, UK.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
About the role
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions of UK, USA and APAC, based in the UK, as we consolidate, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Holding playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role has been created to help ensure our corporate governance, financial systems and processes and procedures are ready to support our strategic ambitions.
You will be at the heart of the finance and business journey, looking for ways to control, improve and maintain our financial ecosystem and business processes and procedures. If you are motivated by working for a successful multinational company that remains small enough for every person to matter, and where you can make a real contribution and difference to the success of the company, then this may well be the role for you.
The best part of this role is that no two days are ever the same. Supporting the CEO to comply with governance, policies, accounting and tax requirements, you will have a range of responsibilities.
- Reporting directly to and supporting the Group CEO
- Ensuring the business adheres to policies, procedures, legislation and regulations, ensuring that business controls are robustly met
- Monitoring of company performance against industry standards, ISO 14001 and other certifications
- Assessing company financial risks and control measures to safeguard the company assets
- Ensuring compliance with internal authority tree and all delegations thereof
- Auditing the efficiency of business processes
- Ensuring the business adheres to policies, procedures, legislations and regulations
- Providing financial analysis to support the accuracy of financial projections, reports and results
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.