Vacancy: Head of Channel - Hemel Hempstead, UK
Posted on 5/24/2023
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role is key to the development and growth of the UK&I region. Working closely with the head of region to implement the channel focused plan for growth managing both distribution and the partner community.
This is a chance to take a business ready to fully embrace the channel and build a business capable of leading in the AV market place. The ongoing growth of the team will be in your responsibility to support the partners that are onboarded as well as continuing to work on development of the strategy.
- Manage the Distribution channels for Optoma’s B2B business making sure stock to fulfill the orders is in place and building the plans to sell through the stock that is bought in
- Develop the partner channel through onboarding of new partners, embedding of the Optoma partner programme and driving loyalty of current partner network
- Building and managing the team to work with our partner network as we develop in the UK&I
- Embedding your processes to deliver an accurate pipeline to the business then working with your team to convert this in to sales to hit quota
- Understanding the broad AV proposition of Optoma and being competent in conveying this to the channel
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong Experience in the IT/AV industry with a sales background
- Knowledge of both the distribution and partner layers of the IT/AV channel
- Good strategic thinker who builds for sustained growth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good network within the UK&I IT/AV channel
- Hard worker willing to get involved as part of the team
- Experience managing pipelines and quotas for a team
- Ability to manage working in a hybrid environment
- Management and team building experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft functions
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of AV product ranges
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.